Saturday, April 28, 2012

NEW READER SUBMISSION

From the mind of Tracy Styles


Ms. Luscious I’ve never seen anything more wondrous than 


your eyes. The truth like words spoke from Jesus’s lips, your 


heavenly body, clothed in earthly bliss. Down the aisle we 


should walk on a golden carpet, your never ending harvest, 


gliding to the notes of harpist. I day dream of your edible 


under garments… it’s garnish… its tantric… 


Ms. Luscious I’m entranced with your presence, breathing in 


deep I inhale heaven Emmmm… impeccable, flawless, the 


rawest, your essence will never varnish free from blemish. The 


queen I’ll protect your fortress you’re a tropical rainforest, 


inside your vastness let me be a tourist, visit your aura I want 


to live in your orbit, die then resurrect as our son or daughters 


son or daughter, let’s make love near rivers that are the purest. 


Ms. Luscious you don’t understand me its deeper than sex I 


pledge to your pulse they just pledge to your panties. Let’s 


start a family create a torch bearer with our features tailored, 


we can be the perfect tailors. To leave you would be my 


greatest mistake and grandest error that would haunt me for 


years missing all that lusciousness Like you bathed in a trillion 


angel’s tears 

Written by Tracy L. Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment