Sunday, April 29, 2012

Interview with Luscious Lola Love

1. introduce yourself.?




 LL: Hey Lovely's Im Lola Love.




2. How long have you been modeling?




LL:  Nearly a year now.




3. What made you want to model?



LL: I used to have a very low self esteem & my partner said I should be a plus size model,




 I didnt believe I was good enough so we took some photos & put them up on facebook




 & I got a great response. It has helped boost my self confidence & been something I




 enjoy doing ever since.




4. Are you Married/Relationship/Single?




 LL: Im in a relationship.




5. Do you have tattoos or piercings?




LL:  Yes.
  



if so where and of what?


 LL: 7 Tattoo's; A pattern down the side of my right foot, 2 doves with their noses touching 


over  a heart with my partners name on my left ankle, devilish written across my lower 


back, a pattern with butterflies on upper back, my mums initials on my right wrist, a 


pattern with flowers down the side of my left hand & break the rules, stand apart, follow 


your heart written on my chest.




6. How old are you ? 




LL: 21, 22 soon :)



7. What are your measurements?




LL: I wear a UK size 16-18 bottoms & top. Bra size 38C.



8. Turn ons? 




LL: Sexy lingerie, Black men, Confidence.





9.Turn offs?




LL:  Bad hygine, Liars & cockiness.





10. What is your dream? 




LL: To become a recognized plus sized model.





11. How do you like working with the other models?




LL:  I LOVE IT! They are so friendly & helpful. Its like a little family :)





12. Do you enjoy working under Sindy Shonne?




LL:  Oh yes! Shes a professional & takes her role very seriously & I believe she would do




 anything to take care of us girls!





13. If you could do a shoot with any of the Dream Girls who 


would you choose?




LL: I love them all & would never pass up an oppertunity to work with any of my fellow 


dreamgirls  but If I had to chose it would be Renee 'THUNDA' Storm. I love her killer eyes, 


She always gets  the message of the photo across with them.






14. What are your future plans with modeling? 




LL: To hopefully get as many plus size women with low self esteem to feel better about 


themselves &  know that you aint gotta be skinny to be sexy!!




15. Do you work on any other sites? 




LL: Not currently no.





16. Favorite position?




 LL: Doggie style when hes in control & On top when I am ;)





17. What do you consider your best feature?




 LL: My booty





18. What Celeb would you want to meet (male or female) 




LL: Khloe Kardashian, Mmm Mmm.. My girl crush!





19.What is your facebook like page link?




 http://www.facebook.com/lolalovebbwdg





20. Do you have a message for any of the readers?




LL:  Big is BEAUTIFUL!! Hope to speak to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment