Friday, April 13, 2012

Interview with the sexy Bella Artista


1. Introduce yourself:

Bella: Hi. This is Bella Artista.

2. How long have you been modeling?

Bella: I modeled as an adult teen but when I had my son 16 + years ago I stopped. Now I 

am back for the first time in a very long time.

3. What made you want to model?

Bella: I have always been dramatic enough for the camera. LOL

4. Are you Married/Relationship/Single?

Bella: That is a difficult one to explain. There is someone that is in love with me, and I with 

him, but the distance between us keeps 

getting in the way… so we are off and on again… When we are off, I do my thing he does 

his… when we are together, there is no one 

else alive but the two of us… It is pretty hot and steamy.

5. Do you have tattoos or piercings?

 Bella:I have ½ of a tattoo; never finished it. At one time I had 9 piercings. If so where and 

of what? Tattoo left thigh Dragon. 

Piercings, closed navel, 2 closed upper left ear, and 6 (3 on each side) lower ear. 

6. How old are you?

Bella: I am young enough to be dating a 21 year old, old enough to know what I like.

7. What are your measurements?

Bella: Large, big, and super- sized up top. LOL

8. Turn ons? 

Bella:To many to list but the main ones are (all on men as I am straight): intelligence, 

glasses, big ass, dark skin down below. 

9.Turn offs?

 Bella:Pink skin down below, getto talk, disrespect, sex talk, men asking for head, men 

asking for anything really… if I give anything it is 

on my terms because it is my gift to you… someone asking for it makes me puke.

10. What is your dream? 

Bella:I don’t have dreams in the sense you are asking; I have long term and short term 

goals, which are all being worked very hard to 

obtain.

11. How do you like working with the other models?

Bella: It is a new experience to be working with women. I have never gotten along with 

women before because they are usually so 

caddy, jealous, and backstabbing… I never understood jealousy, never even been jealous 

over a man; always tried to share 

everything, but was scorned many times by women who are jealous; however, Dreamgirls 

seems to be the opposite which makes for an 

extremely pleasant experience.

12. Do you enjoy working under Sindy Shonne?

 Bella:Lets just say there needs to be a new word added to the dictionary because the 

current ones are unfit to describe how awesome 

she is. I never feel like I am working UNDER her… she makes me feel like it is all a team 

effort.

13. If you could do a shoot with any of the Dream Girls 

who?

 Bella:Just one??? Seriously??? I cannot pick only one! LOL

14. What are your future plans with modeling?

Bella: As long as I have a face that I consider beautiful, I will be sharing it with the world. 

15. Do you work on any other sites?

 No. I own my other site… I get 60% the other person who is my web designer gets 40%. 

 I will not because I feel Dreamgirls is the only site I should promote on here.

16. Favorite position?

Bella: There is not just one. I love being in as many positions as I possibly can get into… 

the crazier the better.

17. What do you consider your best feature?

 Bella: Every inch of me is my best feature… but my brain is my favorite. 

18. What Celeb would you want to meet (male or female).

Bella: None. I have dated lots of them and they are a handful. More trouble than they are 

worth, and ALWAYS think they don’t have to 

do any work in bed because they are famous and girls clamor for them… Not my cup of 

tea… It is all about me or you can just walk!

19. What is your Facebook like page link?

20. Do you have a message for any of the readers?

Bella: BBW does not mean easy or low self-esteem… So bring you’re a game or get out of 

the playroom because I will set you straight, 

and you will like it or hate it… either way you will not be permitted to bring any disrespect 

my way. When you walk into a room and the 

entire place turns to ogle you; MAYBE then you can come at me with some attitude; Nah, 

not even then. For the readers who know 

that BBW’s are Goddesses and should be treated as such, I love you all!!!!

1 comment: