Monday, April 2, 2012

Family Gathering

This weekend I had a family gathering. We meet up around April first every year since 2008. This year I got to meet an Uncle and Aunt I had never seen. Meeting them, it was like everything fell into place. A missing piece was found, and placed back into the puzzle of our lives. We went to my Mother's grave site and out to dinner. Afterwards we went bowling, had drinks and laughed the entire day and night. It was such an amazing time ! We planted flowers all over her grave and added some spinning pinwheels. I know she would have loved them . My cousin and I had rented a hotel room and partied the rest of the time away , drinking and having a blast !! I really don't remember some of the things I was told we did . =) I hope you all had an amazing weekend <3




Pagan Goddess 
                                             My cousin and I. She is the one on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment