Sunday, April 15, 2012

Interview with Sultry Southern Belle Shanelle Succulence



1. Introduce yourself.


Shanelle:My name is Shanelle Succulence, and I’m a 27 year old native Texan.


2. How long have you been modeling?


Shanelle: BBWDreamgirls.com is my first modeling job, and I’ve been with them since 


November of 2011.


3. What made you want to model?


Shanelle: It kind of fell in my lap in a way. I was introduced to another of the Dreamgirls 


through my fiancé. When she showed him my pictures she talked to the boss about me, 


and asked me to come on board. After talking it over with her I decided it would be a fun 


and interesting experience, so I decided to give it a try. I have not been disappointed with 


how it’s turned out.


4. Are you Married/Relationship/Single?


Shanelle:I’m currently engaged to the love of my life, and saving for our dream wedding.


5. Do you have tattoos or piercings? If so where and of 


what?


Shanelle:No tattoos yet, but there will be someday. Piercings right now are in my ears of 


course, industrial in the right ear, helix in the left ear, eyebrow, nose, and both nipples. I 


have a VCH planned hopefully in the future.


6. How old are you?


Shanelle:27, at least until June.


7. What are your measurements?


Shanelle: Got me! 42C breasts, 26/28 clothing is all I really know. I swear my tape measure 


hides from me so I can’t take measurements.


8. Turn ons?


Shanelle:Intelligence, a sense of humor, respect, BBWs of course, I love some nice sexy 


legs on both men and women.


9. Turn offs?


Shanelle:Poor hygiene, poor grammar, liars.


10. What is your dream?


Shanelle:Someday I would love to have the resources available to open my own animal 


rescue. A place where we could house and care for everything from small birds to horses.


11. How do you like working with the other models?


Shanelle:They’re a rather remarkable group of women, honestly I’m a little surprised at 


how few problems we have. I’m not surprised because of these women specifically, but 


because I’ve worked with all women in the past, and it was horrible, because let’s face it, 


we can all have out bitchy moments. However I love my Dreamgirl sisters. I call them my 


sisters because they really are like family and I love them all. It’s been a blast working with 


them, and I hope to continue with my new found family for a long time.

12. Do you enjoy working under Sindy Shonne?


Shanelle:Sindy is one of the family. She doesn’t hold it over our heads and constantly 


remind us that she’s the boss like some do. Sindy is a very fair person and only exerts her 


Boss lady side when necessary, and for all of that I respect and admire her. With that said I 


have to agree with the assessment of one of my fellow models, that it’s not really like we’re 


working under Sindy so much as working with her to create this dream for all of us. So to 


sum it up, yes I like working with Sindy, cause let’s face it, she’s just one kick ass Boss 


Lady.


13. If you could do a shoot with any of the Dream Girls 


who?


Shanelle:Oooh damn, do I have to pick just one? I’d rather do a Dreamgirl tour and shoot 


with all the models. Road trip!!


14. What are your future plans with modeling?


Shanelle:For right now I’m going to see where this takes me. If working with the 


Dreamgirls opens up other doors to me then I may pursue them, but otherwise I’m 


perfectly content rocking with the Dreamgirls.


15. Do you work on any other sites? You could do free 


promo here for them.


Shanelle: Right now I’m only with BBWDreamgirls.com


16. Favorite position?


Shanelle: Doggie style :)


17. What do you consider your best feature?


Shanelle:I’ve always been a fan of my eyes. They’re hazel, but they tend to change shades 

and I love that.


18. What Celeb would you want to meet (male or female)


Shanelle:Damn another tough choice, I’d have to say Pauley Perrette, also known as Abby 


Sciuto from NCIS. Let’s face it, she’s sexy and she’s smart. She has several degrees, 


including criminology, and as someone who’s been studying forensic science, I find that hot 


as hell.


19. What is your facebook like page link?
http://www.facebook.com/pages/BBW-Dreamgirl-Shanelle-Succulence/273984049315610 


19. Do you have a message for any of the readers?


Shanelle:I just want to let them know that I appreciate them and adore them. It’s hard to 


tell everyone who supports you just how much you appreciate them, so I want to take this 


chance. So thank you for your love and support! And stay tuned because 


BBWDreamgirls.com is going to burn up the internet with hotness when it launches!

No comments:

Post a Comment