Friday, April 13, 2012

Interview with the Gorgeous Chocolate Diamond



1. Introduce yourself.?

Chocolate: Hello I’m Chocolate Diamond.. “The Diamond Princess”


2. How long have you been modeling?


Chocolate:In my mind my whole life in real life it’s been about a year.


3. What made you want to model?
Chocolate: I wanted to be a Plus size model to show the world that you don’t have to be thin to model 


and you don’t have to be thin to feel beautiful or have confidence.


4. Are you Married/Relationship/Single?


Chocolate:Single and loving it!!


5. Do you have tattoos or piercings? if so where and of 


what?...



Chocolate:Yes to both, I have 5 ½ tattoos and my nose pierced, I really want to do my 


nipples but I’m chicken. LOL



i have a heart with a vine wrapped around it on my shoulder later on i added 2 roses too it 


(my fav tattoo) on my back i have a Hibiscus flower with an eye and a Dr Bird (for my ex he 


was Jamacian) on my left breast i have my name with a cherry over it, when i 1st fgot it at 


16 it was a heart... on my left leg i have rosemary beads with the cross on my foot and on 


my right calf i have a butterfly and a flower.. my next shall be on my butt of a BLK 


Butterfly!!!!

6. How old are you ?


Chocolate:Newly 27, scary to almost be 30… hope I’m FAMOUS by then


7. What are your measurements?


Chocolate:Bust 53 (44DDD) Waist 44 ½ Hips 54

8. Turn ons?


Chocolate:Men with lots of Tattoos, a man with a Goal and Motivation, Big Dicks, well 


groomed, funny, a man that smells GOOD

9.Turn offs?

Chocolate:A man without a plan/goal, lazy men, BO,


9. What is your dream?
Chocolate:To be a well know BBW Model, I just want to be famous, I want to do it ALL


10. How do you like working with the other models?


Chocolate:The girls are great!!! they have really became like sister to me. Its fun, what I like 


the most is how everyone tries to help each other out they are an AWWWSome set of 


women I cant lie….


11. Do you enjoy working under Sinthia Shonne?


Chocolate:I would say I have to, I followed her from where we originally meet at and is 


now an happy employee of hers, she know how to treat her GIRLS one of the BEST bosses 


I’ve ever had….


12. If you could do a shoot with any of the Dream Girls who 


?


Chocolate:I think it would be fun to do one with us ALL, it would be good to get us all in 


on a few shots might even make a good poster picture. I can’t wait for that.


13. What are your future plans with modeling?


Chocolate:To be the Best DreamGIRL I can be on the Web, I wouldn’t mind doing some 


runway, catalog, magazine modeling aswell.


14. Do you work on any other sites? You could do free 


promo here for them.


Chocolate:Not really, I’m trying to do runway modeling with Unique Blend Modeling but it’s 


still in theworks


15. Favorite position?


Chocolate:Doggy Style


16. What do you consider your best feature?


Chocolate:My money Makers “The Girls”, they are my too best friends… lol


17. What Celeb would you want to meet (male or female)


Chocolate:Oprah, Beyonce’ I’m know I have more but those are my top two.


19.What is your facebook like page link?


Chocolate:http://www.facebook.com/chocolate320


20. Do you have a message for any of the readers?


Chocolate:I want to thank you all for helping us achieve such greatness and I want to 


Thanks Sindy for allowing me to be a part of such GREATNESS. I also would like to say the 


Beauty comes in any and every size and to remind people that being Plus size doesn’t define 


all that weare, judge people for who they are not what size they are…I also want to Thanks 


Pagan Goddess for allowing me to do this interview. This was great.

Love Always,



Chocolate Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment