Sunday, April 15, 2012

Interview with the Gorgeous Amerie Love



‎1. Introduce yourself.?


 Amerie: My name is Amerie Love


2. How long have you been modeling?


Amerie: Started modeling when I was a teenager for two years. Took a long break, then I 


started modeling with the Dreamgirls a couple months ago. So I've been modeling for 2 


1/2 years total.


3. What made you want to model?


Amerie:It's in my blood that runs through my veins. I love it and have always enjoyed 


modeling. 


4. Are you Married/Relationship/Single?


Amerie:Open Relationship


5. Do you have tattoos or piercings? if so where and of 


what?


Amerie:I have a playboy bunny located on my heart :)


6. How old are you ?


Amerie:24


7. What are your measurements?


Amerie: Fluffy, fluffy, and fluffy ♥


8. Turn ons?


Amerie:People who are kind, humorous, sensitive. Also tattoos and peircings.


9.Turn offs?


Amerie:People who are rude or prejudice.


10. What is your dream?


Amerie:To become the best I can be in everything I attempt to do!


11. How do you like working with the other models?


Amerie:I love it. We have a real tight knit bond with each other. We are sisters, we are 


family.


12. Do you enjoy working under Sindy Shonne?


Amerie: She is the best boss I have ever had. She treats us all like family. I love her to 


pieces!


13. If you could do a shoot with any of the Dream Girls who 


?


Amerie:I can't just choose one or two people because I really want to do one with all the 


girls. But IF I HAD to choose then it would be, Pagan Goddess, Athena Riskie, Tequila 


Roze, Shanelle Moorewood, Reba Fay, Renee Storm. Honestly the list can go on forever. 


Because I would like to do a shoot with all of my sisters.


14. What are your future plans with modeling?


Amerie: Becoming the best model out there. Testing my boundaries, show people that big 


women are sexy as all get out.


15. Do you work on any other sites? You could do free 


promo here for them.


Amerie:No I do not work with any other websites at this time but have had quite a few 


offers.


16. Favorite position?


Amerie: They are all great positions!!!! Its all about how you work it that makes the position 


very good.


17. What do you consider your best feature? 


Amerie:My eyes


18. What Celeb would you want to meet (male or female)


Amerie:Michael Jackson


19.What is your facebook like page link?


Amerie:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003468845118


20. Do you have a message for any of the readers?


Amerie:My message would be that to never give up on yourself. Always believe that 


tomorrow will be a better day. Always love yourself and respect yourself and reach for the 


stars. They always say the sky is the limit, but it's not true. The only limit there ever was, 


are the ones we as humans put on ourselves. If you really want something bad enough, 


there is no limit as to what you would do to succeed. Do not ever care what anybody thinks 


of you, because if you let what people say about you affect you, then you start to believe 


what they say. Be yourself no matter what. Don't allow others to change you because if you 


saw what I see, you will see nothing but pure beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment