Tuesday, June 26, 2012

PSA From Pagan Goddess



Do not let anyone tell you , that because of your size, that you are not beautiful. All you have to do is take a look at my blog , see all the beautiful BIG women and realize that curves are just as sexy as thin ladies. 
When you feel down, when life treats you differently because of your weight, just smile at them and say: "I don't need special treatment, I already know I am unique"
LOVE YOUR CURVES!!
LOVE YOUR FLAWS!!
LOVE WHO YOU ARE, INSIDE AND OUT.
THE PERSON YOU ARE TODAY IS WHO YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE EXACTLY!!


You can quote me, you can look the other way , but if you at least take this into your heart and learn to love yourself better for all your perfections and all your flaws, then I know I have done something good by my blog. 


This has been a Pagan Goddess Public Service Announcment. 
I am Pagan Goddess and I approve this message 
:D 

No comments:

Post a Comment