Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Interview with the Delectable Damassine Rose


1. Introduce yourself.


Damassine Rose :-)


2. How long have you been modeling?


Damassine: About 3 months


3. What made you want to model?


Damassine: Honestly I didnt think I had what it takes, but my fiance encouraged me to at 


least try, and I am very happy I listened to him0 :-)


4. Are you Married/Relationship/Single?


 Damassine: Engaged to an amazing guy, he is the one who 


takes all my photos


5. Do you have tattoos or piercings? if so where and of 


what?


 Damassine: ears and tongue pierced, nips coming soon. 4 tats, a butterfly and rose on my left 


shoulder, heart and roses on right breast, feather and roses on left breast (yes I have a 


thing for roses) and on my left bicep a Live Laugh Love tattoo :-)


6. How old are you ?


 Damassine: 29
7. What are your measurements? 


Damassine: Honestly not sure of precise inches, but I am a 38D and wear size 18 pants lol
8. Turn ons? 


Damassine: Biggest one would be giving my partner pleasure
9.Turn offs?


Damassine: rudeness, bad manners, and bad hygiene
10. What is your dream?


 Damassine: As far as modeling..to be known
11. How do you like working with the other models?


Damassine: all the other Dreamgirls are amazing women, it truly is a pleaure working with them!
12. Do you enjoy working under Sindy Shonne?


 Damassine: not just yes, but HELL YES! she is very helpful and a great role model for new BBW models
13. If you could do a shoot with any of the Dream Girls who? 


Damassine: oooh damn thats a hard one...if I HAD to pick just one, I would say Tequila Rose, so the 


Roses could be in a shoot together


14. What are your future plans with modeling? 


Damassine: I hope to be doing this for a very long time, possibly exclusively with the 


Dreamgirls, unless I get an offer with an acceptable company but even then I wouldnt want 


to leave DG:-) 


15. Do you work on any other sites? 


Damassine: Not as of yet
16. Favorite position? I have to pick one??


Damassine: hmm doggy id say
17. What do you consider your best feature?


 Damassine: hmm hard question for someone who doubted themselves unil recently...I 


suppose my eyes 


18. What Celeb would you want to meet (male or female)


 Damassine: Holly Meadowz! shes a celeb to me!!
19.What is your facebook like page link?


 https://www.facebook.com/bbwdreamgirldamassinerose
20. Do you have a message for any of the readers? for the 


fans: 


Damassine: Thank you!! for any potential BBW models: You never know until you try!!



No comments:

Post a Comment