Saturday, March 24, 2012

Greetings everyone!

This is my first blog on the site. It's going to take some time to get everything going, but I am going to try and just jump right into it. I will be featuring poetry, songs, and short stories that I have written. I will also feature fan interviews (asking me questions) and songs that I really enjoy. So please, favorite and share as much as possible. I can't always promise that everyone will love everything in here, but I can say that it will be an in depth look into who I am as a person, not just a model. I hope you enjoy . I will be blogging every day or every other day . I look forward to your feedback! Don't forget, the site opens in just a few short weeks. I will be featured on www.bbwdreamgirls.com look of course for Pagan Goddess!

No comments:

Post a Comment